If you don't submit your website to Search Engines. Search Engines does not index your website, and don't show any keywords in Search results. You have lost the traffic to your website. So it is so important for every website. Today I will be going to share with you how to do it. So check the process which are given below
Submit to Google
- First time click on this link webmaster tools. Login to your Google account (gmail, blogger)
- Type your website URL. Example:- http://www.techshoutme.com or http://www.techshoutme.blogspot.com.
- Enter the CAPTCHA text shown in the box.
- Then select "submit request" [see the screen shot]
2. Submit to BING
- Click and go this link Bing
- Type your website URL. Like: Http://www.techshoutme.com or http://www.techshoutme.blogspot.com
- Type and enter the captcha text shown in the box.
- Click submit button. [see screenshot]
And you can also used some automatic Search Engine submission tools.
- Click and go this link submission tools
- Type your website URL
- Enter your email ID
- Click submit button. [see screen shot]