To be a successful in blogging career you must need to generate organic traffic for your blog. If you're a new in blogging, then you need to learn SEO to get traffic. Few days back Techshoutme has been published a complete guide about GWT that are given below =
In today's post you will be learn about how to add blogger sitemap in GWT.
Why it is important
A sitemap is a file which contains your Blogs inside URL. Sitemap helps to find your Blog URL - For better indexed. If you add a sitemap in webmaster Tool, it helps to index your blog URL in search engines specially Google. Your blogger blogspot site also get more advantages from Google.
Submit blogger Sitemap to Google Webmaster ToolsThere are few simply steps to doing that. Which are given bellow:-
- Sign in Google Webmaster tools
- Click on your blog, which you want to add sitemap [see screen shot]
- After click a site from your blogs, now click on site dashboard> crawl> sitemaps
4. Click on ADD/TEST SITEMAP button
5. Once you click on ADD/TEST SITEMAP button a small box will appear as shown
6. Add the bellow code in the text filed
sitemap.xml7. Now enter submit Sitemap button. And refresh the page.
Congratulation, we are done to submitting sitemap. Now wait for few days it takes up to 7 days to indexing all of pages.
This was the guide for how to submit blogger sitemap in Google webmaster tool. If you like and get something help from this post then, never forget to share it. If you've any question share with me through comment.