In past, I've shared below post about GWT. They are:
- How to add Blogger site to Google webmaster tools
- How To Verify Your Blogger Ownership In Google webmaster Tools
- How To add Blogger/blogspot sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools
A blog site success depends on blog traffic. Every blogger or website owner tired their best to increase traffic. All of you may have known that, SEO is a process which helps to gain traffic from search engines. So submit post URL in webmaster tool is a most important part of On Page SEO. In the past, we are already have to know the importance of Google webmaster tools. When Submit a post URL in Google webmaster tools, webmaster tools take few minutes to Index. So this is Most important for SEO. This tricks helps to gain more visitors to your blog site.
How To Submit Blog Post URLTo submit Your post URL, Just follow few simple steps :-
- Now click Crawl>Fetch as Google [ See screenshot]
- After click you can see a box.just paste your post URL, without domain like this, http://www.techshoutme.com/2014/12/how-to-submit-your-blogger-sitemap-in-Google-webmaster-tools.html [see screenshot]
- Now click on FETCH button
- Then click on Submit to index>Crawl this only URL>Go
Always try to submit your blog post URL in webmaster tools after publish a post.
Please share on your social media