However, don't worry I will be going to share it in this post. Bing is the 2nd popular search engine run by the Microsoft corporation. Some of blogger's and webmaster avoid others search engines (Bing, Yahoo) they just busy with Google. Undoubtedly Google is the world's no-1 search engines. But If you want to get more organic search traffics, then you must need to giving priority all the search engines.
Adding Blogger Sitemap To Bing Webmaster ToolsIt is so easy to doing this, just follow the below guides
- Firstly you need a Microsoft account (Hotmail). If you do not have any Hotmail account. Click on this link and create an account with putting required information.
- After that, click on and go to Bing webmaster tool. Log in with your account.
- Now click on add a site button. Now put your blog URL.
- Copy the below code and paste it on add a sitemap box.
- Change techshoutme.com with your domain !
- Finally click on add button.
- Your work are not finis yet, now you need to verify your site. After click the add button, you will get a meta tag. Copy this code.
- Go to blogger.com and log in to your account.
- Template > edit HTML
- Paste the meta tag on below <head> tag.
- Save template. And go to bing webmaster then click on verify button.
- You're successfully done !!!
I'm tried my best to give this tutorial how to add blogger sitemap in bing webmaster tools. Hopefully everyone done it properly. If you've any question about this above post, please share with us. Happy blogging !!