However, all you must know that backlinks play an important role to rank a blog. So you may trying your best to generate backlinks. There are so many cool ways to getting backlinks. I think you may try it. You will be glad to know that, my today's post also a trick about getting backlinks using openID in blog commenting. Lo let's begin this tutorial:
Benefit to using openIDBefore I go ahead, I would like to share with you how benefit you will be get using openID on blog commenting. Well openID is an open standard protocol run by the open ID foundation that allows their users to build community with others.
You can easily generate backlinks by commenting on other blogs by using it. It also helps you to get relevant fresh back link. Hopefully you may be understood the importance of using it. Now go to the next steps.
Using Blogger Blog URL to Comment as OpenIDThere are some code need to add in your blogger blog template. Just follow the below easy steps :
- Log in to your blogger account
- After that, go to template >>> Edit HTML
- Now take a backup your present template
- Then, find this below code
- Now copy the below code and paste it on the below of <head> tag
<link href='http://draft.blogger.com/openid-server.g' rel='openid.server'/>
<link href='http://www.techshoutme.com' rel='openid.delegate'/>
- Now change www.techshoutme.com with your own domain.
- Save template. You're successfully done !! Now you can start commenting as openID
Commenting as openID URL
- Find out a blog list which blogs allows commenting as open ID
- Now scroll down and select open ID from the comment option.
- Now put your blog URL and click continue button. Now write your comment.
- When you click on publish button then, blogger will ask you for your permission.
- Click on the Yes, always button. Now this dialog box did not open the next time.
- So your comment has been published and you will get a backlinks from this blog.
I've tried my best to share use blogger blog URL to comment as open ID. So hopefully you may enjoying this above tutorials. So if this post help you, then share your social media.