Recovering deleted Facebook messages, photos, videos etcBefore I go ahead, one thing you need to know that you will able to get only 60% of data which you would delete.
You may wondering why? Because, there is no option to recover all the deleted data.
So I suggest you that, think tons of time before deleted any kind of data. Because, it may be needed in the future.
However, follow the below steps to get your data.
- At first, log in to your Facebook account and click on setting option >> general
- After that you will get the all general information of your account. Now click on download a copy link.
- Once you've clicked, you will be redirect download your information page. Now click on start my archive link.
- For security concern you need to re-type your pass word. So enter your Password again and hit the submit button.
- After that, you will be sent a message from Facebook with a Download link. Check your mail (Which mail you used for created Facebook account) and wait for a while.
- Now click on Download archive link from your mail. And download your information.
- Note : Once you have downloaded that file you need to unzip it with using software like Win RAR. Because this file was zip file.
You may also like to read Some interesting post: